Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That wasn't a dive, nibbled at twice then clear contact, but according to the commentator the overreaction deserved a booking. I didn't realise that was the rule, silly me. Twice in a week for non dives.

That wasn't a dive, nibbled at twice then clear contact, but according to the commentator the overreaction deserved a booking. I didn't realise that was the rule, silly me. Twice in a week for non dives.

I hate Tony Gale, I don't know why he co-commentates on so many Spurs games. Made out at the beginning of the game that we've had issues in both fullback positions because Walker was on the bench even though Walker has played every single game this season.

Back
Top Bottom