Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fourth having played pretty much all the big games away!

Anyone else find it strange we are joint top goalscorers?

I tend to feel that we defend adequately but are a bit devoid of creativity, yet the stats say the complete opposite

On the BBC Sport Live page

Paul on text via 81111: "Hate to say it but as an Woolwich fan this is the year Spurs finish above us. No Redknapp/England farce to save us this time."

:avbpray:

On the BBC Sport Live page

Paul on text via 81111: "Hate to say it but as an Woolwich fan this is the year Spurs finish above us. No Redknapp/England farce to save us this time."

:avbpray:

Oh sweet jeezus...

Don't even want to think about it right now. Not after last year.

After the last 3 games we definitely need Adebayor back, only 8 goals is a shocking return, maybe we have the excuse of away game to Nazio the previous week causing tiredness, but I don't buy it, if we're gonna win the Champions League and World Cup we need more firepower. :ossie:

What a fucking week!!!!!!

And Arse lost, and 4th place competitors Chelski and West Brom are in meltdown.

I'm loving supporting Spurs at the moment - I knew the arse match was an anomaly, and AVB had a good day even then (wasn't his fault that adebayor went mental)

It's started already

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

C O Y S
:dawson:
Amazing day apart from Bale
:balesnarl:
Equal with Chelski and 5 points ahead of Woolwich
:avblol:

Back
Top Bottom