Fulham For Sale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great. We can market it as the "Over/Under 20 Standard".

What are your thoughts on blasting Brazilian Trance Electronica during the entirety of the game? I think it could redefine "club sport".

I'd rather go for pounding dutch techno if I am honest.

What would be our half time entertainment, you yanks are great at that. Janet Jackson?

I'd rather go for pounding dutch techno if I am honest.

What would be our half time entertainment, you yanks are great at that. Janet Jackson?

If we contract long term with Cirque Se Solie (spelling?) we can avoid some damage to the pitch while allowing us to charge higher ticket prices. All we have to do is set up some trampolines and some hanging ribbons.

For derby matches we can get a bit wild and pull out all the stops and bring in Taylor Swift.

To go back to the transfer policy for a second....how do you feel about fielding 11 attacking midfielders?

If we contract long term with Cirque Se Solie (spelling?) we can avoid some damage to the pitch while allowing us to charge higher ticket prices. All we have to do is set up some trampolines and some hanging ribbons.

For derby matches we can get a bit wild and pull out all the stops and bring in Taylor Swift.

To go back to the transfer policy for a second....how do you feel about fielding 11 attacking midfielders?

Love the ideas for the half time show, could we possibly get that incredibly camp and frankly useless cheerleader that Blackburn once had. And bring back the hit the crossbar competition and have it hosted by a famous Fulham fan like Michael Jackson's peado ghost or something.

I am not sure fielding eleven attacking midfielders is transfer policy, more tactics. On that note I would like to go with the formation you played when you were playing championship manager and you wanted to cheat so you took over another club and put all their players onto the wing or up front.

Who shall we get in as our gaffer? I'm thinking someone like Ron Atkinson...

Love the ideas for the half time show, could we possibly get that incredibly camp and frankly useless cheerleader that Blackburn once had. And bring back the hit the crossbar competition and have it hosted by a famous Fulham fan like Michael Jackson's peado ghost or something.

I am not sure fielding eleven attacking midfielders is transfer policy, more tactics. On that note I would like to go with the formation you played when you were playing championship manager and you wanted to cheat so you took over another club and put all their players onto the wing or up front.

Who shall we get in as our gaffer? I'm thinking someone like Ron Atkinson...

Selecting the manager could get interesting. I think you would agree that the best thing for the club would be for you and I to control everything from the owner's box...so we would have to get someone that can act like a mindless puppet as well as motivating our young Brazilian attacking midfielders. I wouldn't be opposed to finding a very talented actor that looks great in a slim cut suit and could recite famous inspirational sport speeches. I would take Al Pacino if it was 1998, but I would settle for RDM.

Selecting the manager could get interesting. I think you would agree that the best thing for the club would be for you and I to control everything from the owner's box...so we would have to get someone that can act like a mindless puppet as well as motivating our young Brazilian attacking midfielders. I wouldn't be opposed to finding a very talented actor that looks great in a slim cut suit and could recite famous inspirational sport speeches. I would take Al Pacino if it was 1998, but I would settle for RDM.

I'd be inclined to go with Bradley Cooper or even better Ryan Reynolds I think he is more of a yes man. Plus he is one hell of a man.

Back
Top Bottom