Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some people are SEETHING so hard on twitter.

Brilliant.
Screenshots please. Not often you get to trigger United, Liverpool, Woolwich, and Chelsea fans simultaneously.

source.gif

Am I the only one thinking this wasn’t the worst performance, especially considering who was missing?
Sure it wasn’t perfect and by fuck we left it late, but that showed some balls to keep plugging.....
I will say however, if we think we can go through the next 6 weeks with Llorente leading this attack then god help us, I don’t care about the OG, that can happen to anyone, even Kane has buried a few, but his movement, vision, linking up play, and his shooting is fucking dreadful.....part of me wanted to go the season (after the summer) without signing a player just to prove a point to the doubters in the media, but I think there has to be a purchase made sooner rather than later this week....
I know Pochettino said, if we go large we need to be sure he will work out, well that is just impossible to know, so I say let’s address this in the summer, so a short term solution might be the trick in this window....
Here are a few in the 5m to 20m range:
Sturridge? Liverpool (think he’s done at Pool)
Ibrahimivoich? LA (season break)
Levezzi? PSG (out of contract in summer)
Nolito? Celia Vigo (29, on fire right now)
Haller? Utrecht (French U21)
Martinez? Athletico (29, struggling at the minute, but leathal when on form, new club might give him that lift)

Swings and roundabouts innit. Smashed man u off park for a large part of the game and ended up with fuck all. Today, tricky game with the injuries, didn't really play great but won with 30 seconds to go. Not good for heart at all!
But I wish wish wish that the melters didn't kick off at the 1st sign of adversity AND that the posters who only post negatively in match threads would just fuck off...play to the whistle you utter utter utter fucking melts!

Haven't had the chance to see the actual game, had to resort to BBC Radio. Not bad as JJ was commentating, and now listening to Talk Sport, with Ryan Mason, so that's not too bad either. Don't know who the wally talking with is though - thinks signing Rooney temporarily would be a good idea!

Utter wank.

These ones feel even better.
Goons in their hey day and Man.U under Ferguson these kind of results were standard lo and behold “they never give up” or “fergie time” or “they keep fighting,sign of a good team” oh but when we do it we’re “lucky b@#&%*ds” go figure!!!

Back
Top Bottom