Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just realised Gooners played 120 mins so should be knackered , but in typical jammy style because of the FA Cup they don’t have a game . I guess it will be all the sweeter that having had everything align for them they still blow it . Anyway let’s just tonk Fulham and keep the momentum going

I thought most people had the Internet in the UK

You do realise that dodgy streams aren't UK television times, right?

You understand they're not the same thing?

Streams are foreign TV illegally intercepted and shown online.

UK TV broadcasters, who pay for the broadcast rights of any English league football are not allowed to broadcast a live match at 3pm on a Saturday. Hence why fixture times are changed.

Please tell me, that after almost 40 years of this being a thing that you know this and you're just trolling.
Please.

Edit - Ed Vanderlay fat fingers, or are you also somehow unaware of the normal universe too?

Last edited:
Vicario
Porro
Romero
Dragusin
Udogie
Sarr
Bissouma
Maddison
Johnson
Son
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero Dragusin Udogie
Sarr Bissouma
Maddison
Johnson Son Werner
[/lineup]

Formation error: Your lineup must contain exactly 11 players. Please check your formation. A 'Player' is considered to be 1 name without spaces.
kulu
4g3win0d1lo-goals-ass
werener
2g2win0d0loss-goals1ass
son
7g5win1draw1loss1goals2ass
bj
52win0draw3loss-goals-ass
stats vs fulham ( i know not that important)
i would start with kulu n bj
and i hate the fulham ground ,i feel the pitch is very small (maybe not true)
3-1 win spurs
kulu 1
son1
werner 1

UK TV broadcasters, who pay for the broadcast rights of any English league football are not allowed to broadcast a live match at 3pm on a Saturday. Hence why fixture times are changed.

Please tell me, that after almost 40 years of this being a thing that you know this and you're just trolling.
Please.
Poor old Justin Sane has had a mare over these past few days.

:ange-facepalm:

Please.

Edit - Ed Vanderlay fat fingers, or are you also somehow unaware of the normal universe too?
Fat fingers , removed the disagree

Can't wait to absolutely smash this rather pleasant and unassuming family feel of a club.

Hmmm not quite the same effect.
please declare the Fulham player you want hospitalising in your posts about the game, and name the Spurs player nominated to break his kneecaps.

This is now a requirement, if you want to be a "proper" football fan.

please declare the Fulham player you want hospitalising in your posts about the game, and name the Spurs player nominated to break his kneecaps.

why players?
i want daniel levy to break/rip Shahid Khan moustache off

Leno
Castagne
Tosin
Bassey
Robinson
Reed
Lukic
Wilson
Andrea
Iwobi
Muniz
Traore