Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So many c*nts on this forum waiting with knives to stab the players in the back.

Sanchez really didn't have a bad game. The defence wasn't that bad tonight, it was just sloppy passing that enabled Fulham to get a sniff and the three main suspects we Davis, Skipp and PEH.

Royale didn't have the greatest of games either and Perisic had a stinker.

Here's the thing: even if the 9 players he brought on were all good (and they were of varying quality, some good, some dogshit), they'd almost certainly play with no rhythm. How many times have we seen this play out?

I'm not sure. But with no Europe, we've now realistically only got the FA Cup to look forward to this season as a possible trophy.

And we're still in fucking August!!!
its the cup we should be looking to win, if we play second string in that then levy sends the mo out that its top four or nothing

its no coincidence that for the past 5 yrs we have not taken the cups seriously

Shouldn’t have got to penalties but Forster was terrible

Looked like he gave up before each ball was kicked

Might as well have passed the Fulham players a note telling them where to place it.

Still, on the balance of play there was nothing much between the sides. This looked like a shitty draw on paper, and so it turned out.

Back to normal then, giving up on the cups before it's even got started. I don't blame them, we ve won so many trophies recently it must get boring and they probably wanted to give another team a chance !!!!!!!!!

That's what happens when you fuck about in the cups.

Whoever disagreed with my post before the game, suck my balls.

Sick of this club
Does that count for us that didn´t disagree with you too???

Sexy Prince GIF

You know I was actually thinking to myself this morning ''maybe we shouldn't sell players like Sanchez and Hojbjerg, they'll be useful squad players this season under Ange and the new system''.

It turns out, I'm an idiot.
I thought so too. Absolutely terrible when you need to rely on them. Sanchez just letting opposition players getting headers off all the time and Höjbjerg is a tragedy in controlling a ball.

This squad would need about 4 new players. Back-up GK, 3rd CB, midfielder with technical ability and a striker.

If one of our current first team players is out for a longer time, we are fucked. Sarr anf Bissouma will be at AFCON at the start of 2024.

Back
Top Bottom