Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Modric, VDV, Bale gone.....

Back to glory days of cult heroes like STEEEEEEEEED!

Characterisation before talent! :akabusi:

Certainly won't be anymore booing, trips to Uzebekistan Pants Factory United will be badges of honour.

I don't think those comments were made after Fulham. After all, he went off with an injury and I don't think he stuck around for reporters. Those sound like the same comments that are at least a year or two old. This is just the media trolling for a story. I can't see anyone matching what Levy will demand, and unless Bale pulls a Modric in the summer, he's just signed a new deal that will keep him here.

Non-story, everyone move along.

I don't think those comments were made after Fulham. After all, he went off with an injury and I don't think he stuck around for reporters. Those sound like the same comments that are at least a year or two old. This is just the media trolling for a story. I can't see anyone matching what Levy will demand, and unless Bale pulls a Modric in the summer, he's just signed a new deal that will keep him here.

Non-story, everyone move along.

Hope your right. May have cheered me up a bit :avbpray:

Wish people would sop with this 'BALE WILL LEAVE' stories.

The fact is if we have CL football next year there's a good chance he will stay. If not there's a bigger chance he will leave.

He won't leave because we'll finish third and qualify directly for the CL, he'll stay for the following season in which we will have an even better squad and probably win loads of shit, including The Zenith Data Systems Trophy...and that will be a glorious day.

Gareth Bale is certainly an explosive and influential player for us, more so than Modric ever was. I can't see the two Spanish giants plumping up the cash it would need to pry him away. Barcelona will be spunking cash on Neymar in the not too distant future, so Real is the only real (excuse the pun) contender for him. And if I am honest I don't think he is good enough for either team. Just like Modric and Alexi Sanchez can only make the bench for their respective teams. Bale needs to be the star to succeed.

Yeah, but Tucker Tucker , you're forgetting an integral thing about Real Madrid. They don't spunk money because they need to or because it makes sense, they do it because they can. If he's the most attractive prospect outside of Madrid that they think they could get, they'll do it.

Yeah, but Tucker Tucker , you're forgetting an integral thing about Real Madrid. They don't spunk money because they need to or because it makes sense, they do it because they can. If he's the most attractive prospect outside of Madrid that they think they could get, they'll do it.

Very true. Lets hope with Jose departing them that their interst wains.

Back
Top Bottom