Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should organize an inception-like scenario on Gareth Bale, it's totally feasible and virtually without any drawbacks... Unless we get stuck in Gareth Bale's subconscious mind, that would suck!

Unless we get stuck in Gareth Bale's subconscious mind, that would suck!
Not really. It's easy to get out of:

edzqU.jpg

Did anyone notice the bit where little Callum was taking pen's and Gareth points at the goalie and says "he's rubbish"

It was Gomes

:baletroll:

For those who haven't seen it

Well done, Gareth and Spurs

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...307632,00.html

This video exemplifies why I'd be sad to see Bale go. It really seems like he's grown up from teenhood with a personal connection to the club and the fans, more so than Rafa whose relationship with us was more like a thrilling whirlwind romance and Mod who never really went much out of his way to be one of us.

This video exemplifies why I'd be sad to see Bale go. It really seems like he's grown up from teenhood with a personal connection to the club and the fans, more so than Rafa whose relationship with us was more like a thrilling whirlwind romance and Mod who never really went much out of his way to be one of us.
No, Mod was more like the "butterface" with a naughty streak whose sex was dynamite and we couldn't get enough of it, but she treated us like shit and talked down about us behind our back, while flirting with wealthier old men and emasculating our sense of manhood and worth.

Did anyone else notice that his freekick against Coventry was a carbon copy of the 3rd and 4th he takes on the clubs video that they released the day before the game?

Nice to see he actually practices them but would it not be a little wise to not show exactly where he's going to try to hit the ball from freekicks?!

Did anyone else notice that his freekick against Coventry was a carbon copy of the 3rd and 4th he takes on the clubs video that they released the day before the game?

Nice to see he actually practices them but would it not be a little wise to not show exactly where he's going to try to hit the ball from freekicks?!

The music makes this video absolutely surreal.

Well done him. Comes across more intelligent than the average footballer in how he speaks. Good PR, that.

BTW, a gay friend wants to know if it's wrong to fancy him. Can anybody help?

Well done him. Comes across more intelligent than the average footballer in how he speaks. Good PR, that.

My best friend fucking loves him. She's a United supporter though, hope that helps lol

Whenever I hear "gay" I assume it's a man, because otherwise one should surely use the term lesbian, given that it's much more specific, and to the best of my knowledge there really isn't a similar male equivalent.

In either case though, why would it be wrong for them to fancy Bale? Once again, I can only assume that their confusing attraction to Bale is less to do with gender confusion and attraction than it is to due with the fact that Bale looks like Cornelius the Ape, vis-a-vis bestiality.
Bh00b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom