Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gareth Bale. Just typing his name makes a little bit of wee come out
Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale.

Had to try it. Regretted it immediately. NURSE!

We might be roughly two weeks away from seeing Kane, Bale and Son in a starting lineup together.

tenor.gif

Gotta love Mike.

Another important factor of today´s result is that Gareth Bale is now coming to a high scoring team - instead of being the salvation to our lack of creativity of months ago. Son-Kane is the best attacking partnership in the league. We are doing very well up front.

Don´t get me wrong, Bale will come to make us even stronger. But he will have to be the real Bale - and not just a superstar on vacation from Madrid.

Last edited:
Another important factor of today´s result is that Gareth Bale will come in a high scoring team - instead of being the salvation to our lack of creativity of months ago. Son-Kane is the best connection in the league. We are doing very well up front.

Don´t get me wrong, Bale will come to make us even stronger. But he will have to be the real Bale - and not just a superstar on vacation from Madrid.
It’s also good to see that the contributions from Coco and Lucas have improved since he signed. I like that Gary B will have to compete for that space.

Another important factor of today´s result is that Gareth Bale will come in a high scoring team - instead of being the salvation to our lack of creativity of months ago. Son-Kane is the best connection in the league. We are doing very well up front.

Lucas and Lamela have worked their balls off, but there have been so many situations in the past few games where you day dream about what if it was Bale in that position. Tasty.

:ledleylick:

Lucas and Lamela have worked their balls off, but there have been so many situations in the past few games where you day dream about what if it was Bale in that position. Tasty.
Absolutely, their football iq is not on the same level as Son and Kane. Bale coming in (if in good conditition) will make a huge difference, which is a mental thing to say after we have scored 23 goals in last six games.

Will he even get in this team ? I'm half joking but and this is the main point. He knows now that he has to turn up and perform to keep his place.
I'm not saying he thought he would get an easy ride and automatically walk into the team, but the way we're playing atm will show him that we've got some serious players and depth this season.

Will he even get in this team ? I'm half joking but and this is the main point. He knows now that he has to turn up and perform to keep his place.
I'm not saying he thought he would get an easy ride and automatically walk into the team, but the way we're playing atm will show him that we've got some serious players and depth this season.
I expect he will come in and smash a worldie with his first touch. He can up his game as far as he needs to in my view.

I think he'll get in on the right with son on the left and kane main striker. Lots of games especially if we get out of the EL group so will be rotation in any case.

I suspect he'll take a bit of time to get back up to speed with life in the Prem, so maybe a few sub appearances initially.

You make a good point. Bale won't maintain a starting place on reputation alone, but I suspect his ability and performances will be more than enough.

It's like waiting for Christmas looking forward to his first game back.

I bet he can’t wait to get in this team. Goals goals goals.

Back
Top Bottom