Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters
Is he seriously a PCSO? I mean it would make sense, someone who wants to be Plod but isn't clever enough.

You got it in a nutshell but he hints occasionally that he is a real plod and some on here believe him!

I would imagine that he keeps the found property store in good shape though!

Is he seriously a PCSO? I mean it would make sense, someone who wants to be Plod but isn't clever enough and lets be honest, you only have to be able to spell your name to get into the force these days.

Yeah mate, because Baz would definitely know what job I do, the guy who can’t even keep his racist twitter accounts hidden or prevent scammers from nicking all of his cash. That guy. The sleuth.

And err .. that would be you out of the running I guess. That and the probable prior convictions I guess.

Oh no the footie hooligan who implies people who they don’t like are nonces and thinks beating people up over a sport is fine doesn’t like me. It’s not like your view points epitomise everything I despise and stand against on a daily basis. Gutted.

Still with the snowflake … like you didn’t get this angry over a disagree. You and your pathetic, cowardly little right wing gang are the biggest snowflakes on here.
I don't think everyone I dislike is a nonce, only you. and that's merely because you are.

Sad little mummy's boy and champion do-gooder. Yep if ever there was anyone who was going to be a plastic bobby, it would be you.. the saddest of the sad.

I don't think everyone I dislike is a nonce, only you. and that's merely because you are.

Sad little mummy's boy and champion do-gooder. Yep if ever there was anyone who was going to be a plastic bobby, it would be you.. the saddest of the sad.

Oh no a man going through a mid-life crisis who probably has bipolar thinks something bad about me, whatever will I do next.

Yeah mate, because Baz would definitely know what job I do, the guy who can’t even keep his racist twitter accounts hidden or prevent scammers from nicking all of his cash. That guy. The sleuth.

And err .. that would be you out of the running I guess. That and the probable prior convictions I guess.
Is being a prick a job? if so that's where my money would go.

because Baz would definitely know what job I do, the guy who can’t even keep his racist twitter accounts hidden or prevent scammers from nicking all of his cash. That guy. The sleuth.

Listen Sherlock I hope that you are aware that I lost £1500 in a scam but received £2000 back in compensation as the bank had cocked it up

Of course you do being one of the useful idiots on here following me around the forum!

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Waaa Deuterz gave my post a disagree. Waaa Deuterz laughed at me (along with about 13 other people) for changing my mind on Ange in all of about five minutes .. Waaaa .....

Have a great day Tommy.
I've asked you to provide me with the quote where I said Ange should be sacked.. It's fairly easy to find what people have said in the past, like someone saying Onana should be our Lloris replacement and we should sign Mudryk. So now you know it's possible, show everyone what a big boy you are and prove where I said Ange should be sacked...

Take your time Snowflake. :bissoumahear:

I've asked you to provide me with the quote where I said Ange should be sacked.. It's fairly easy to find what people have said in the past, like someone saying Onana should be our Lloris replacement and we should sign Mudryk. So now you know it's possible, show everyone what a big boy you are and prove where I said Ange should be sacked...

Take your time Snowflake. :bissoumahear:

I already quoted the post, loads of people found it hilarious .. you looked like a twat as usual, and here you are weeks later still triggered about it.

Brilliant stuff.

I already quoted the post, loads of people found it hilarious .. you looked like a twat as usual, and here you are weeks later still triggered about it.

Brilliant stuff.
Should be easy to do again then.. What you really mean is you thought I said something but I obviously used words too big for you to understand and you made a bit of a twat of yourself..
Not the brightest are you snowflake?

As I mentioned, you are the Diane Abbott of this forum.. Thick as shit and always embarrassing yourself.

Why would you put that in thread if you didn't want to start an argument, clearly it worked, bit sad that knowing there's a victim in all of this but you're using that to score cheap points...hmmm ok then

Why would you put that in thread if you didn't want to start an argument, clearly it worked, bit sad that knowing there's a victim in all of this but you're using that to score cheap points...hmmm ok then
Hahaha I said the next one to get excited would be you.. :levylol:

I'll put it where I like and if you don't like it, tough shit.

Hahaha I said the next one to get excited would be you.. :levylol:

I'll put it where I like and if you don't like it, tough shit.

I'm honestly flattered that you seem to know me but I don't even know who you are, have fun in this thread speculting though, the fact that you're desperately hoping that someone you don't like touches young kids has to be put down to some sort of mental illness.

I'm out...

Should be easy to do again then.. What you really mean is you thought I said something but I obviously used words too big for you to understand and you made a bit of a twat of yourself..
Not the brightest are you snowflake?

As I mentioned, you are the Diane Abbott of this forum.. Thick as shit and always embarrassing yourself.

Probably as ugly!

I'm honestly flattered that you seem to know me but I don't even know who you are, have fun in this thread speculting though, the fact that you're desperately hoping that someone you don't like touches young kids has to be put down to some sort of mental illness.

I'm out...

*speculating

I'm out...
Good. Who's speculating? i've already said there is no way it's Lineker. As you said, you don't know me so don't "specult" (speculate) on what I was thinking.

Show me where I said Ange should be sacked.. You can't and that's whyy you have to lie to make your pathetic little argument more dramatic.

If you want to run around acting like a big baby and a precious little snowflake, then carry on.. You just love to cry at anything that isn't to your snowflake liking.. Basically what i'm trying to say is you are a prick.
The thick cunt is the reason for the C in PC

Back
Top Bottom