Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah so thanks to you I had to go on a bit of a hunt to find the tv show that this absurdly attractive human is in. Turns out it was right there in the top left corner all along. :avbfu: :kanehand:
Sorry, not my type so didn’t think I would cause such heartache and longing. I’ll be more sensitive in future

The very short conversation had two perspectives that are not wholly incompatible: (1.) The 90s were god awful for a lot of the time (a 4-0 defeat away to Coventry a week after the 6-1 Chavs humiliation is still a very clear and unpleasant memory for me as I was at both); (2.) The 90s were quite good fun at times as our support was very genuine, and when we won matches it felt amazing. No real need for more ranting, but hey ho, as you go.

When you rarely win a game, the wins do taste that bit sweeter.

I suppose we will see how many of today's fans are fake later.
I'm hoping we find a decent turnout with a lot of people who were there in the 90s still there today, still backing the club and enjoying going to football matches.
I’m not ranting I’ve just had it with people who think beating Luton in 97 was more fun than beating Woolwich in 2016
Agree with you - but again, I'm not sure anyone is saying that.

What we've seen on the pitch through Jol, Redknapp, Poch (and, hopefully, Mou - but he needs time) has been amazing to watch. It's also true that, at the time, beating Barnsley in an FA Cup tie felt incredible.

Some news on this deal 4.5m for an 18 month loan then a 50m Euro price tag at that point. Have to say that sounds blindingly good for us ... not sure how it helps Benfica much.
I'm pretty ignorant on this bloke. Still feels like a lot of money for someone who has not been playing regularly in a really shit league. But again, I know very little about this and indeed a lot of other things. Hope he's a gem (obvs.).

I'm hoping we find a decent turnout with a lot of people who were there in the 90s still there today, still backing the club and enjoying going to football matches.

Agree with you - but again, I'm not sure anyone is saying that.

What we've seen on the pitch through Jol, Redknapp, Poch (and, hopefully, Mou - but he needs time) has been amazing to watch. It's also true that, at the time, beating Barnsley in an FA Cup tie felt incredible.
I missed Ginola's wonder goal because i went for a pee...

Why do we always take so long to announce it?
Because we make an announcement video, getting to know his team mates, a first interview, a photoshoot, a news article on the website...
So If he did his medical yesterday, that could mean this morning he arrived for all those activities

Because we make an announcement video, getting to know his team mates, a first interview, a photoshoot, a news article on the website...
So If he did his medical yesterday, that could mean this morning he arrived for all those activities
Not to forget he has to spend like an hour or 2 picking his number. As was the rumor with Lucas for a bit. That he spent half a day trying to decide between number 8 or 27.

We never seem to announce players on game days it seems. But I could be wrong about that.

Announcing him around lunch and then parading him out during the game would be nice.

Yep he will be paraded later as our marquee signing. Then we will be told by Mourinho not to expect any more business this window or the summer.

Call me cynical
:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom