Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
I can not believe that we are signing this clown. I feel really sick. I am devastated.
I had a job believing it when I heard it

Was driving to Grimsby listening to Talkshite and Adrian Durham announced it
Had a good laugh at the obvious wind up and then found out it was true

FFS 🤦

Who is available that fans will actually be happy with? Parker is all that's left.

Potter isn't leaving this summer. ten Hag is staying put. Rafa is most likely to Everton. Conte and Poch said no.

Fonseca or Gattuso are the two remaining that have been rumored and could actually happen. Who do you pick?

Fuck it we’re never going to win anything might as well become an absolute clown club and have a fucking laugh watching gattuso absolutely rip apart our pussyole players and he’s surely going to do an Eric dier and climb into the stands to lamp levy at some point.

Back
Top Bottom