Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
Fonseca should never of been considered for this job , but this is much much worse

From nagelsmann, ten hag, Rodgers, Poch, Conte , to not being able to get fucking fonseca so settling for gattuso. What exactly is the criteria for becoming manager of one of the richest clubs in world football who not long ago were in a CL final, because it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with having a good CV. I may as well apply at this point

I’m at the point where I think I’d be happy with Mason. Like they’ve driven me that low now.

let’s roll it back with mason fine. I have no idea what is going on. Pathetic.

This whole saga looks fucking awful.

If that is true and he was ready to go on his vacation thinking everything was done that is shady as fuck.

I don't feel as bad because I think he is a terrible option, and if we were say doing the same thing to bring in Conte, I would not like how we did it but understand that it is the best thing for the club, but to do it to get Gattuso is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom