Gent v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris is a great shot stopper, but really does he Instill confidence, I don't think so. he's the captain.
Fuck me, what was he doing playing that pass to Wanyama instead of kicking it up. Puts the whole lot under pressure. He telegraphs his passes too. Far to slow.
Also what the fuck was he thinking when he could have had a coffee and let the ball go over the line safely.
He puts us under pressure unnecessarily.
I can see Poch wants us to play it out of the back, but there's a time.. Dier, Davies and Walker are not good enough with the ball to get away with it
you would think after Man. City, Liverpool recently and a few hairy times before we would have fucking learned by now.

If we want to play out the back, Vorm is the way forward.

Sorry to say it, but as great as he is at what he's good at, Hugo doesnt fit our system. Brutal truth of it.

If we want to play out the back, Vorm is the way forward.

Sorry to say it, but as great as he is at what he's good at, Hugo doesnt fit our system. Brutal truth of it.

Hugo kind of reminds me of Gomes this season - either fantastic, game saving, or making bizarre errors. Bit strange. His ball control isn't the best - he's more about reactions and sweeping.

Back
Top Bottom