Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, I jokingly posted this almost a month ago. I'm sure some of the Levy apologists have now deleted their funny rating
:levylol:
So we sign a player and you still use it as ammo. You're turning into a parody of yourself.

Don't sign a player = Fuck Levy
Sign a player = Fuck Levy
Build state of the art training ground = Fuck Levy
Build state of the art stadium = Fuck Levy
Build a squad for CL qualification = Fuck Levy

Levy gets fucked by you so often he must have an arsehole like a 5 pound coin.

So we sign a player and you still use it as ammo. You're turning into a parody of yourself.

Don't sign a player = Fuck Levy
Sign a player = Fuck Levy
Build state of the art training ground = Fuck Levy
Build state of the art stadium = Fuck Levy
Build a squad for CL qualification = Fuck Levy

Levy gets fucked by you so often he must have an arsehole like a 5 pound coin.
Oh come on. Even you must see the funny side of this. No one really believed he was being held back for a Deadline Day announcement, and then this happens. Stop being such a fucking bitch all the time

Oh come on. Even you must see the funny side of this. No one really believed he was being held back for a Deadline Day announcement, and then this happens. Stop being such a fucking bitch all the time
giphy.gif

Or we were waiting on the N'Jie deal.

I'll believe something tangible rather than your conspiracy theory tbh. You haven't got great previous in that regard.
I think I only got one thing wrong didn`t I. I take it your referring to the stadium ?....
Actually, come to think of it, I probably got my prediction for our league position wrong too. sorry
And apart from being wrong about a few other things your no doubt about to mention, I think my record stands up for itself

Last edited:
It should be a rule that whenever someone is going to post an article/tweet/whatever in a language other than English, they should also provide a translation as well or otherwise face eternal sin-binning.

:dembelefingers:

"It suits my playing style, it's explosive. Everyone knows I'm fast, I like to dribble around players so the English league is best for me."

Well, in theory, that's what we need.....hopefully he's better than the 2 guys we sold in the past year who could run fast and do little else.

When asked if fit for next game:

hon hon hon hon hon

Back
Top Bottom