Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Injured again… he’s set to miss the Sheffield game
Makes me crack up how many fans were angry he wasn't getting minutes.
Waste of space. Minor talent, fragile at best, total let down at worst.
Hopefully he's not so badly injured he can't fuck off in the summer. I said this would happen months ago and it's probably why we haven't used him much.

Makes me crack up how many fans were angry he wasn't getting minutes.
Waste of space. Minor talent, fragile at best, total let down at worst.
Hopefully he's not so badly injured he can't fuck off in the summer. I said this would happen months ago and it's probably why we haven't used him much.
You'll never convince me that playing him over all of the minutes Hojbjerg has been given wouldn't have been and improvement.

Even if he'd gotten crocked at the first time of asking, it would have been a chance worth taking.

To just have him sat on the bench, what have we gained by keeping him "safe" from injury? The ability to sell him in the summer? Presumably he's been training like normal every day, and he's been brought on for nothing minutes/injury time on plenty of occasions, he could have been injured in any of that time too...

For all Ange's talk about bravery and playing the right way, his midfield selections seem to border on the conservative for the most part.

I'd really like to see us sign more "footballers" in the summer, but the strongest links are to an opportunistic deal for the manbun Hodgeberg.

You'll never convince me that playing him over all of the minutes Hojbjerg has been given wouldn't have been and improvement.

Even if he'd gotten crocked at the first time of asking, it would have been a chance worth taking.

To just have him sat on the bench, what have we gained by keeping him "safe" from injury? The ability to sell him in the summer? Presumably he's been training like normal every day, and he's been brought on for nothing minutes/injury time on plenty of occasions, he could have been injured in any of that time too...

For all Ange's talk about bravery and playing the right way, his midfield selections seem to border on the conservative for the most part.
But they're not the same type of player?
And we know playing PEH week after week is no problem, he rarely gets injured.
We absolutely want rid of GLC and he could get injured thinking about getting injured. We've used GLC, he's got injured, and now we're probably stuck with him for yet another season.

But they're not the same type of player?
And we know playing PEH week after week is no problem, he rarely gets injured.
We absolutely want rid of GLC and he could get injured thinking about getting injured. We've used GLC, he's got injured, and now we're probably stuck with him for yet another season.
Our priority should be fielding the team who are most likely to win the game of football, not who we are most likely to be able to keep fit for the summer window.

Hojbjerg is shite, I don't care if he's always fit, he's counter-productive to the way we supposedly want to play, he should only be on the pitch if the youth team have come down with d&v and can't supply a warm body to fill in.

Back
Top Bottom