Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't say this kid feels like a deal we need to make.
Is he actually any good or is it the prospect of spending loads of money that's appealing?
What I have seen of him really doesn't make him look like a priority.

Is he actually any good or is it the prospect of spending loads of money that's appealing?
He's what the manager wants, the bald has no option other than paying up whatever Betis are asking.

:dude: :dude:

We will sell Eriksen most likely then probably get him, id imagine this will be quite a bit later in the window.

We will need two, Lo Celso and someone else, even if Eriksen stays we need another creator.

Last edited:
If poch wants him then clearly he sees something in him so we have to trust his judgement and back him

I think Lo Celso is the Grealish type signing Poch wanted last year. I see a lot of similarities in both of them and I reckon if Villa hadn't got promoted that Lo Celso wouldn't be on the list. It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out but I do like the look of Lo Celso and I hope the club can make it happen.

He's what the manager wants, the bald has no option other than paying up whatever Betis are asking.

:dude: :dude:

Fuck Sake.

How long after the NDombele announcement did you change your profile pic and sig?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom