Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Can't say this kid feels like a deal we need to make.
Is he actually any good or is it the prospect of spending loads of money that's appealing?
What I have seen of him really doesn't make him look like a priority.

Comment

MindBlown

Remember the 90s?
Is he actually any good or is it the prospect of spending loads of money that's appealing?
He's what the manager wants, the bald has no option other than paying up whatever Betis are asking.

:dude: :dude:

Comment

Tomo

Supporter
We will sell Eriksen most likely then probably get him, id imagine this will be quite a bit later in the window.

We will need two, Lo Celso and someone else, even if Eriksen stays we need another creator.

Last edited:
Comment

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
He's what the manager wants, the bald has no option other than paying up whatever Betis are asking.

:dude: :dude:
Not really.

Pochettino is smart and knows how negotiations work. I don't think Poch would look at Betis demand and go "that's perfectly normal".

Comment
If poch wants him then clearly he sees something in him so we have to trust his judgement and back him

Comment
I think Lo Celso is the Grealish type signing Poch wanted last year. I see a lot of similarities in both of them and I reckon if Villa hadn't got promoted that Lo Celso wouldn't be on the list. It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out but I do like the look of Lo Celso and I hope the club can make it happen.

Comment
If poch wants him then clearly he sees something in him so we have to trust his judgement and back him
Yeah I agree.
Fully trust me not being the one making these decisions.

Only thing I would point out, is that Poch has a bias towards Argentinians.

Comment
Yeah I agree.
Fully trust me not being the one making these decisions.

Only thing I would point out, is that Poch has a bias towards Argentinians.
Of course a bit like Wenger favoured French or French African's it's a market their more comfortable in same for most of us probably.

Comment
Top Bottom