Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does our media team specifically search "worst music ever made" when they make these videos? It's just dreadful...
opX6Csw.png

He’s going to be huge Daniel should cash in at the end of the season to avoid him doing an Eriksen after all 2025 is only really 3 seasons before this bastard starts running his contract down.
I’m getting my hate in early :eriksenlol:

It was only when Poch was given "too much" power that the wheels started falling off, like any big job football management is a steep learning curve, Poch it seems is very good at taking a group of players and getting them to do the "all for one and one for all" thing. His problem is when that wears off and egos and reality kick in is that he had no plan B. Opposition managers found him out, no question the 2019/20 squad on paper is better than the 2018/19 squad, but on the pitch and more importantly in the dressing room things started to break.

Mourinho has what seems like an easy job, take a top four squad and get them back into the top four, but it requires ruthless man management not just love to get it done ... Eriksen, Rose, Wanyama, KWP, and no doubt a couple more should have been moved on last summer - Poch was just to nice.

Poch will learn and should come back stronger, but his time was definitely over with us.

Disagree that Mourinho has an easy job. He inherited a mess and a squad that needs overhauling. The players that ran threw brick walls under Poch are mentally and physically drained. The team that starts next season won't bear much resemblance to Pochs side from the last few years

I guess I don't understand people recognizing the timing of the announcement as some really smart move by the club. It wasn't like losing Eriksen was seen as a massive blow to many supporters at this point.

Announcing LoCelso official status is just good news in an of itself, whether it was before or after the Eriksen announcement.

Back
Top Bottom