Goal of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rocket

Supporter
My match memory is awful. I’m sure there have been some crackers. But I’ll fight you if you argue against Lucas’s goal today.

He is in our history. And it was a fitting end to his time with us. Shame his ball control didn’t lead to more goals like that for us.

Anyone got a better goal for us this season?

My match memory is awful. I’m sure there have been some crackers. But I’ll fight you if you argue against Lucas’s goal today.

He is in our history. And it was a fitting end to his time with us. Shame his ball control didn’t lead to more goals like that for us.

Anyone got a better goal for us this season?

This award given to Lucas feels a bit like you can only remember the last goal we scored combined with a “most improved” player trophy!

Felt a bit like a 5 a side goal after playing for 2 hours but let’s give it to him.

Sonny scored some crackers this year. But didn’t turn up enough to warrant a GOTS.

Kane's away at Newcastle

Maybe not the best he's ever scored but the significance of it is what tips it for me

Goal of the season.

I am spoilt for choice but I’ll go for for top 60.

Lucas today. Loved it.

dippers comeback two against scum.
spammers two against scum.
Saints three against scum
Scittys four against scum.
all 47 against Chavs.

Player of the season; Harry

Manager of the season: Arteta. Gave me such a laugh

Fans of the season; Our away support. Best in the PL by far.

Honourable mention for fans of the season; Leicester. Comedy gold watching the cunts yesterdpay.

Porros goal yesterday is up there just because of Kane's unreal setup.

Lucas today

Skipp against Chelsea

Son against Leicester - pick one

Kane's 200th and club record goal against City

Kane's last minute header against Chelsea

Nobody is really mentioning it but the first goal yesterday was pretty special. I believe we had possession just about from kick off, passed it around for 90 seconds and scored. I’m not sure Leeds ever touched it after about 10 seconds. Brilliant team goal

Personally Hoby at Marseille was my favorite bc of the circumstances.

Dear god, Lucas goal today meant absolutely nothing to spurs season. Literally a garbage goal against a defense that gave up in a game already won. No wonder we have a player over club mentality.

I agree it was nice to give Lucas that last moment to enjoy. But nowhere near goal of the season.

Tie between Lucas' goal yesterday, The Skipp Screamer (title of your sex tape) and the KuluKane free kick.

Maybe Lucas edges it because it was a suitably wild and audacious way to say farewell and put the biggest smile on my face for the whole season. He's been like a little genie that pops up and does this stuff every blue moon.

Back
Top Bottom