Goldbridge, dick head, OK geezer or an elaborate parody?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dick or parody

• Dick

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Parody

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • A decent chap

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
You'll notice with Goldbridge, that he always has the presence of mind & the composure to say one of his pre rehearsed ( terrible ) puns, even at his most angry moments.

So it's, to some degree, an act.
Of course it’s an act.

He watches every game alone talking to camera. No amount of money can make me do that.

Of course it’s an act.

He watches every game alone talking to camera. No amount of money can make me do that.
Yeah I get he wants to make money rather than enjoy football but it's pretty souless existance. Like the 18 year olds on OnlyFans that keep having to take it up the arse every video to keep there £2.99/month subs going

That made me LOL
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF

He’s got a set of balls on him to get up in front of people like that. Seems to have a soft spot for us too. I like videos of him when United lose, as long as they aren’t too long!

Back
Top Bottom