Guardiola to leave Barcelona at the end of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pyro_era said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11833/7707249/Guardiola-to-quit-Barcelona

Balague told Sky Sports: "He has the urge to coach in another place. He wants to come to the Premier League.

He said he wants to take a year off football, so he probably won't coach next season but depending on what manager we get, he could come to spurs.

I dont think I could take another season of transition and waiting to turn the corner....even if it was for Pep

He'll go to Chelsea, not Woolwich. Roman, in his wisdom, will give DiMatteo the boot if he loses the CL final (hell, he may even give him the boot if he wins it). I can see Pep going down the toilet as AVB mk 2.

Imagine Redknapp as Barcelona manager and him sending on Villa from the bench "just Fucking run about abit".

Incredible....or inevitable. Either way, he had best not go to Chelsea or else I will hate him.

I love Luis Enrique and he has been groomed as their manager, makes sense, even if has been shit at Roma

Back
Top Bottom