Half time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most of you are no doubt at the bar or in the toilets at half time. Us old 'uns want a bit of entertainment and a bloke with microphone interviewing someone is as dull as every gooner that ever lived.

I say this - Pick five fans (from both sets of supporters?) and have a penalty shoot out at half time. Use a temporary goal on half way rather than the real thing. No prizes, just the glory + laugh at the fat bloke who falls over and puts the ball in the High Road. Stick Chirpy or Gomes in goal.

What say you? I'm gonna write to the club demanding action. Let's hear your ideas. I'll report back.

One or two ideas were suggested last night when the UK ladies hockey team were on show but I like to think we're above that sort of filth...

:crouch:

Stevenage versus Exeter first game of the season I witnessed something special.

The idea was 3 Stevenage fans drop kicking a ball from the penalty spot into a small shed (length of a door) with no roof for some money.

No one achieved it, pretty much impossible.

eggsoakley said:
Stevenage versus Exeter first game of the season I witnessed something special.

The idea was 3 Stevenage fans drop kicking a ball from the penalty spot into a small shed (length of a door) with no roof for some money.

No one achieved it, pretty much impossible.

Plenty of fat bloke falling over in the mud potential there. I like it :harrysmile:

I remember when we where sponsored by Thompson and they had a comp to give away a holiday or something. They had to dribble round 3 deck chairs and then score a goal. Not the most thrilling entertainment but still good fun watching some guy get tackled by a deck chair

Wasnt there one recently where someone from the crowd had to score a goal from a set distance but had to chip it and it had to go in without bouncing?
Obvisouly the further out they were, the more money they won.

I never see half time as I pop to the concourse to chat to mates who sit in a different row to me. Who remembers when the half time entertainment was about Spurs trying to sell you the Opus?

YidoBuckler said:
15 minutes where you could actually manage to go for a piss and get to the bar would be nice.

I love getting up in the 45 minute for a piss and returning for the next home game.

Back
Top Bottom