Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sons goals have dried up a bit and who else is banging in all the Kane passes?
If Kane is indeed perfectly spraying the ball around at his teammates’ feet, it should show up in his xAssist total. It is not showing up in his xAssist total because he isn’t the playmaker some fans think he has been. Very good but not on the same level as someone like KDB obviously.

As I mentioned several times, his xAssist is less than 6 vs his total of 11. Son has a higher Assist AND xAssist total than Kane this season and every other season despite all the criticism he gets for his passing/playmaking. It’s actually quite ironic how this is the case.

Last edited:
If Kane is indeed perfectly spraying the ball around at his teammates’ feet, it should show up in his xAssist total. It is not showing up in his xAssist total because he isn’t the playmaker some fans think he has been.

As I mentioned several times, his xAssist is less than 6 vs his total of 11. Son has a higher xAssist total than Kane this season and every other season despite all the criticism he gets for his passing/playmaking. It’s actually quite ironic how this is the case.

Just get the fuck out of here you absolute fucking bellend, you're not a Spurs fan.

If Kane is indeed perfectly spraying the ball around at his teammates’ feet, it should show up in his xAssist total. It is not showing up in his xAssist total because he isn’t the playmaker some fans think he has been.

As I mentioned several times, his xAssist is less than 6 vs his total of 11. Son has a higher xAssist total than Kane this season and every other season despite all the criticism he gets for his passing/playmaking. It’s actually quite ironic how this is the case.

It really shows how useless xAssist is doesn’t it.

If Kane is indeed perfectly spraying the ball around at his teammates’ feet, it should show up in his xAssist total. It is not showing up in his xAssist total because he isn’t the playmaker some fans think he has been. Very good but not on the same level as someone like KDB obviously.

As I mentioned several times, his xAssist is less than 6 vs his total of 11. Son has a higher Assist AND xAssist total than Kane this season and every other season despite all the criticism he gets for his passing/playmaking. It’s actually quite ironic how this is the case.
yea sons a better passer than kane..the stats say so :mourglasses:

do you watch the games?

So a player that is in the top 3 in scoring and number one in assist is in decline fuck off like really fuck off he is not a machine look on augero he is always injured but and doesn’t score every game but he has been the deadliest striker in the Prem for decades

Never gets old. Also I cant wait for fans to get back in the stands. If this would have happened this season it wouldn't be a special.

It was some goal. My abiding memories of that day are not good though. That wonder goal from Harry put us 2-1 ahead against 10 man Woolwich and seemingly on the way to the win that would have put us top of the table for the first time that season.

When that goal went in, I did start to think for a few minutes anyway, we were going to win the league. The timid defeat to the Spammers on our last ever visit to Upton Park, just 3 nights previously was a blip and this was a season changer. That lasted all of about 15 minutes. As usual, we couldn’t hold piss. Couldn’t see the job out against 10 men and Alexis Sanchez got the equaliser. When Leicester went and win 0-1 at Watford that evening, there was that awful sinking reality that they had the balls for it and weren’t going to fuck it up like we were doing.

It was some goal. My abiding memories of that day are not good though. That wonder goal from Harry put us 2-1 ahead against 10 man Woolwich and seemingly on the way to the win that would have put us top of the table for the first time that season.

When that goal went in, I did start to think for a few minutes anyway, we were going to win the league. The timid defeat to the Spammers on our last ever visit to Upton Park, just 3 nights previously was a blip and this was a season changer. That lasted all of about 15 minutes. As usual, we couldn’t hold piss. Couldn’t see the job out against 10 men and Alexis Sanchez got the equaliser. When Leicester went and win 0-1 at Watford that evening, there was that awful sinking reality that they had the balls for it and weren’t going to fuck it up like we were doing.

Taking Lamela off cost us that game.

Back
Top Bottom