Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane will still need De Bruyne to give him somewhere between 5 and 15 clear cut chances per game though
More than he'd get from some of our other players though. Son is hot and cold. I reckon KDB would out assist him comfortably with Kane on the end just because he'd play the pass early rather than dwell on it.

Has anyone seen Kane in any of the training pics. He looks sluggish and a bit heavy compared to normal.
I know he wants to play every game but we now have 5 important games in a row incl 2 midweek. 3 days between each game. Is he in full training or just ticking over and playing the games. I would hate to see him get injured again.

More than he'd get from some of our other players though. Son is hot and cold. I reckon KDB would out assist him comfortably with Kane on the end just because he'd play the pass early rather than dwell on it.
Everything you say about Son goes for Kane
Honestly I don’t think they are on different levels at all

Everything you say about Son goes for Kane
Honestly I don’t think they are on different levels at all
Controversial. Kane is often incredibly quick to release the ball to a team mate, often with a single touch. Son is more likely to dribble a bit, look around for a shot and then pass when he's not on.

100% his assist for Bale against Burnley was a misshit shot or pass. Watch it.

Well, if you had 2 assist kings in the team, surely you end up with more goals? KDB to Kane, Kane to KDB.
Sons goals have dried up a bit and who else is banging in all the Kane passes?

Well, Son does have more assists than Kane this season.

Controversial. Kane is often incredibly quick to release the ball to a team mate, often with a single touch. Son is more likely to dribble a bit, look around for a shot and then pass when he's not on.

100% his assist for Bale against Burnley was a misshit shot or pass. Watch it.
1000 % Son miss hit it, but Kane’s goal was a
deflection

Yeah Kane was poor yesterday. Shouldn't finished at least 1 of those chances.
Luckily we got the result despite him having an off day which couldn't have been said a couple of weeks ago

Not a great game today. Cue the over-the-top bashing.
I don't think they understand football very well, in particular supporting a football team. For most of my Spurs supporting life, the top priority was always getting a top striker. "If only we had a top striker". I have not had to worry about that for 6 years. It may come as a surprise to these people but most fans of most clubs at most times are whinging that they need a striker.

I still can't get over the cringe-inducing name of one of the strange posters on here constantly piling into a Spurs living legend. Truly awful

Where have you got that stat from, I'm interested to see it.
Also interested in the games played. It feels like Kane has missed more Ropey league and FA Cup games than Son.

Son has started 1 more Europa League game, 1 more FA Cup game and 2 more Premier League games than Kane.

Kane started 1 more League Cup game than Son.

It equals up as Son playing about 250 more minutes than Kane so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom