Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If that was a fully fit Harry Kane we watched today then he is not going to be anyone’s choice ahead of Haaland or Mbappe.

I’m more inclined to believe we saw a 50-75% fit Harry Kane which makes me question the whole medical/ fitness department and the structure of the club itself.

Instead of being a sub he plays for 90 and for what purpose??
Laporte should have been worried on a yellow in the second half. Don’t think we ran at him once. Then he scores the winner.

Kane’s performance- Ineffective pressing, slow decision making and zero goal threat. Essentially played as a static midfielder for large parts of the game. Why start him??

Couldn't have done anymore today. Showed his class every time he had the ball, but those with an agenda will still say he should have somehow won the game singlehandedly.

I’m a big fan of HK, but I really didn’t think he was all that great today. He definitely wasn’t at his best and I don’t think he even took a shot did he? Like Son he never really attacked their back line and was uninspiring in the final third.

I don’t buy into this ‘he deserves trophies and needs to leave’ mantra that’s constantly circulating around him, the best players turn up in the most important games and occasionally can win games single handedly. I think those players that truly deserve to win trophies do so because they work hard and make a difference in finals. Kane so far hasn’t done that.

Couldn't have done anymore today. Showed his class every time he had the ball, but those with an agenda will still say he should have somehow won the game singlehandedly.

I don’t think anyone with a brain or any football knowledge would say that. Reality is against City you need 11 players at their best. I don’t think he was capable of that today.

And you think he was fully fit then? 100%. Despite not training all week...........

If Kane wants to go then I will wish him the best , although he isn’t blame free in the fact we haven’t won any trophies , don’t get me wrong he is the best player I have seen at Spurs in my life so far , but I would just love for him to be able to win us a final with a bit of brilliance , but let’s be honest with a sissoko winks midfield would messi even make a difference?

Last edited:
Walker left because City were practically doubling his wages. Funny he doesn't mention that.. Dickhead.
Someone should tell James Ducker that Citeh are bankrolled by a human rights abusing autocratic regime. They should be banned from the sport like South Africa were (eventually) during the apartheid years.

Back
Top Bottom