Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading match reports on news sites isn't exactly opposing fan territory IMO. But since I'm a club neutral, I'm obviously interested in what people are saying across the league anyway. It's also why I care more than Spurs supporters do about Kane's legacy among the wider set of all football fans.

Can't you just let me be angry at some dumb bullshit??

NO!!!!!

:sonpoint:

A lot of noise that Kane is pretty much done with the club after the Jose debacle.

can’t say I blame him but it is devastating

There's just a lot of bullshit being written:

Ornstein doesn't have sources at the club or close to Harry Kane. His info about Mourinho not being close to the sack was wrong and so was his info. about the cost of sacking him, which according to him, would have been the remaining two years of his salary, and it's clearly nowhere near that.

I think the article said he was training outside but not with the team on Thursday. So perhaps that goes for Friday, Mason saying he didn't train could mean with the whole group. Likely trained one on one with a physio. I would imagine he would have to prove his fitness tomorrow and join in the session, given it would be a fairly light one the day before a game.

Been watching Falcon and Winter Soldier

And each time I see John Walker I see Harry :kanegoal:
ssf0580_104_comp_v001_e6799849.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom