Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wrong Henry Hotspur!

yep. There’s two of us. I’m happy just watching the cricket at the moment. Might have a view on who/what constitutes a ‘big club’ but it’s all probably been said…

might consider changing my username 🤔

There's a Henry Hotspur that used to post the odd video on YouTube a couple of years back. Is that you or the other one?

Wrong Henry Hotspur!

yep. There’s two of us. I’m happy just watching the cricket at the moment. Might have a view on who/what constitutes a ‘big club’ but it’s all probably been said…

might consider changing my username 🤔
Humble apologies

So you don’t go on Blue Moon and think Shitty are a big club

Good to know

Shall I start a poll for a new name?

Continue paying him exactly what it says in his contract, no release clause and he should think himself lucky!
It's certainly an interesting strategy. Maybe he'll update his marriage vows for a promise of more sex and her agreement for him to get a divorce if a better offer comes along.

Live look at Harry asking Levy for a 400k a week contract extension

rogers-clown.gif

“Well it’s been emotional but I am strangely not bothered.

Good luck Kane, disgraceful treatment of a very good footballer who has served 16 years.

I bet if United bid the £100m it would have been enough.

These cunts just like Villa hate the club and will continue to try and stop us by any means.

Shame Kane got caught up in the middle.

Tonight football politics wins.”

“That was City's first offer but it was clear that City would go well beyond that, Levy blew it. Waited too long and along came Ronaldo.

Bill Walker said:
“To be honest having just woke up to the news, I'm relieved that we're not paying 150 million pounds for Hurricane.
I've never thought him worth it yes he's great against lower opposition but doesn't do much against great teams as witnessed in the euros, he also looks leggy these days.
At 28 I thought he was worth about 65 million”

“Levy blew a fortune. I'm sure City would have paid £130m for Kane. I think Ronaldo gave us the wink, and we pulled out. Let Kane know, and he resurrected his reputation with the Spurs but deep down they know”

“Enjoy your trophyless career Harry Le Tissier. Just remember your club fucked you over and not us.”

Salt Bae Reaction GIF
Bunch of bitter bastards lol be funny whoever they get gets a bad injury lol

Back
Top Bottom