Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh my God the Telegraph has caught up to me three year later

:avbshock:

Funny how a few months ago they thought he was England’s saviour and worth 200M and would walk into City……now it’s “since 2017”

Hahaha
Yeah man must have been real funny last year when you kept banging the "Harry Kane is shit drum" when he was receiving both the golden boot and the most assists in the league. The Telegraph could never have that kind of footballing insight.

Why do I feel like I've run a marathon every time I visit this thread?

I have elected to end this vapid post with two Lamelas because I really miss the mad bastard.

:lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:

Yeah man must have been real funny last year when you kept banging the "Harry Kane is shit drum" when he was receiving both the golden boot and the most assists in the league. The Telegraph could never have that kind of footballing insight.
Didn’t say he was shit, just that he should be benched when not performing.
Something you disagree with?

Not sure why you’re trying to regurgitate a 50 page argument, maybe so you can cry wank later about me repeating myself.

But if you want to see all the tripe Kane scored against last season, just search my posts (18 goals v bottom 10 is just one stat)

If you don’t, then don’t go lauding his tally without the context necessary.

Why do I feel like I've run a marathon every time I visit this thread?

I have elected to end this vapid post with two Lamelas because I really miss the mad bastard.

:lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:

it's actually quite entertaining

AnotherHospitableBasil-size_restricted.gif

galaxy-quest.gif

Didn’t say he was shit, just that he should be benched when not performing.
Something you disagree with?

Not sure why you’re trying to regurgitate a 50 page argument, maybe so you can cry wank later about me repeating myself.

But if you want to see all the tripe Kane scored against last season, just search my posts

If you don’t, then don’t go lauding his tally without the context necessary.
Definitely needs to be benched on Sunday

Might do him some good and teach him some humility

And legend has it that he was passing to himself and scoring goals on his own as the players around him are too shit to provide him with any service.

What happens if Man City come for Son next summer, do we act like pussies and sell too?
Or come for Skipp in 3 years time, do we sell then too?

Not selling Kane in the summer was about the bigger picture and not selling out to bullies. Thats not how you deal with them. You deal with them by not giving in. It was bigger than one player. Pretty obvious really.
You really think that’s how it works?

We sell Kane because, if we were a competent organisation, we’d realise by the time we are ready to be contending again in 2-3 years, Kane could likely be on the decline.

Son has committed to us, and it’s up to us to build so the young talents like Skipp have no reason to leave. Players stay if they believe the project fits that stage of their career. This isn’t the case for Kane. Never force an unhappy player to stay.

Has anyone watched the Big Short? The film where Christian Bale, Steve Carell, Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling bets against America? This Harry Kane thread is playing out like that movie.

Few observant contrarians calling out what was very clear to see, every simp mocking them along the way, and then.... KABOOM...

Now here we are.

happy michael scott GIF

Has anyone watched the Big Short? The film where Christian Bale, Steve Carell, Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling bets against America? This Harry Kane thread is playing out like that movie.

Few observant contrarians calling out what was very clear to see, every simp mocking them along the way, and then.... KABOOM...

Now here we are.

happy michael scott GIF
Real life depiction of sammyspurs sammyspurs todd1882 todd1882 and a few others back in 2019/2020, looking deeper into Kane's numbers/stats and coming to the realization that his game was in free fall with his days as an elite striker coming to an end...

Back
Top Bottom