Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Club legend but Kane moving on needed to happen. Its felt like Harry Kane FC. The constant speculation. As soon as he did that interview with Neville its never been the same. Kane has been part of the lloris Vertongan Alderverald Rose Eriksen team. That cycle needed to end to move forwards. Kane has cast a big shadow of the team. Its been a case of get the ball to Harry the last 4 years. Kane came into the Poch side as a nobody but under Poch that wanted to build a team. Last 4 years, 2 elite managers have enabled Kane without any thought about building a team. I can see Ange building another young hungry team that will be more than the sum of its parts. Class player, legend but the plaster had to be ripped off
You might even have to consider changing your name?

Losing Kane, thanks largely to the diabolical way in which we have been run over the past 4 years will be Levy's biggest failing. On reflection this morning, it's actually brought me round to the dark side and being fully Enic out. I'm not partisan, and certainly wish no one ill will, but it's such a monumental fuck up that I'll struggle to see otherwise.
Great Post, Streaky

But remember, Spurs were here long before ENIC, and they'll be here long after ENIC, too

:dierpochhug:

20230811-102520.jpg

Harry Kane...you got Levy'd
You do realise these quotes are from Charlie Kane....

He is saying you only perk up when something bad is happening and that if Ange ball is successful you won't be seen on the forum.

From last year.
Imagine having to go back 190 odd posts and 2 months to find something complimentary about Spurs and try and prove you're a fan.

And even then has to mention Enic.

Proper fan

:harrylol: :harrylol:

And those 2 months being where we won the majority of games to boot.

:contefacepalm2:

He is saying you only perk up when something bad is happening and that if Ange ball is successful you won't be seen on the forum.
I see a lot of people putting a lot of faith in Ange ball right now.

I suspect a lot of it is just exactly that. faith.

He is still largely working with the same group of players that conceded 60 goals last season and spinelessly conceded 5 in 20 minutes against Newcastle. The same group of players that Conte rightly questioned in front of the whole world.

Minus 30 goals and however many assists Kane provided.

If we spend the Kane money and spend it bloody well in the next few short weeks before the window slams closed. We might be able to salvage this and maybe we will see that Ange ball I keep hearing about.

But as it stands it's not happening.

I like Ange and I've been impressed with his attitude and his attacking style. But we need more players.

This group is not going to cut it.

Add Tapsoba, Orban and a couple of others than we will talk.

I see a lot of people putting a lot of faith in Ange ball right now.

I suspect a lot of it is just exactly that. faith.

He is still largely working with the same group of players that conceded 60 goals last season and spinelessly conceded 5 in 20 minutes against Newcastle. The same group of players that Conte rightly questioned in front of the whole world.

Minus 30 goals and however many assists Kane provided.

If we spend the Kane money and spend it bloody well in the next few short weeks before the window slams closed. We might be able to salvage this and maybe we will see that Ange ball I keep hearing about.

But as it stands it's not happening.

I like Ange and I've been impressed with his attitude and his attacking style. But we need more players.

This group is not going to cut it.

Add Tapsoba, Orban and a couple of others than we will talk.

Two complete unknowns. And you think that will sort it? You haven’t even seen either of them play

Losing Kane, thanks largely to the diabolical way in which we have been run over the past 4 years will be Levy's biggest failing. On reflection this morning, it's actually brought me round to the dark side and being fully Enic out. I'm not partisan, and certainly wish no one ill will, but it's such a monumental fuck up that I'll struggle to see otherwise.

So Levy ties him down to 6 years, refuses to let him leave with three years left. Employs two guaranteed managerial winners!
Spunks millions on dross chosen by our managers. Offers to double HKs wages.
His options now;
Get £90m
Wait 4 months and HK signs to a European club pre contract.
Get another season and watch HK go to Manu for fuck all!

So Levy ties him down to 6 years, refuses to let him leave with three years left. Employs two guaranteed managerial winners!
Spunks millions on dross chosen by our managers. Offers to double HKs wages.
His options now;
Get £90m
Wait 4 months and HK signs to a European club pre contract.
Get another season and watch HK go to Manu for fuck all!
People act like we don't spend money. We spend it, it's just not working but at the time, most fans loved the Jose and Conte hires.

Back
Top Bottom