Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20230811-102520.jpg

Harry Kane...you got Levy'd
And here he/she is like a pig is shit.

Gonna spend all day posting crap like this in every thread.

I swear you're only on here on bad days for the club.

Hope Ange can limit your presence.

Greaves is our greatest goalscorer and player.
Kane does not hold a candle to him!
So fuck off Harry and learn to choke on sausage and beer!

Club legend but Kane moving on needed to happen. Its felt like Harry Kane FC. The constant speculation. As soon as he did that interview with Neville its never been the same. Kane has been part of the lloris Vertongan Alderverald Rose Eriksen team. That cycle needed to end to move forwards. Kane has cast a big shadow of the team. Its been a case of get the ball to Harry the last 4 years. Kane came into the Poch side as a nobody but under Poch that wanted to build a team. Last 4 years, 2 elite managers have enabled Kane without any thought about building a team. I can see Ange building another young hungry team that will be more than the sum of its parts. Class player, legend but the plaster had to be ripped off

Greaves is our greatest goalscorer and player.
Kane does not hold a candle to him!
So fuck off Harry and learn to choke on sausage and beer!

Greaves was a greater goal scorer no doubt.

I still rank Hoddle above Kane but if he had finished up at Spurs Kane would be top. Such a shame

And here he/she is like a pig is shit.

Gonna spend all day posting crap like this in every thread.

I swear you're only on here on bad days for the club.

Hope Ange can limit your presence.
So, what are you saying.

Today is a cause for celebration or something. :avbcringe:

I think this quote from our greatest goal scorer is quite poignant and relevant this morning

20230811-102520.jpg

Losing Kane, thanks largely to the diabolical way in which we have been run over the past 4 years will be Levy's biggest failing. On reflection this morning, it's actually brought me round to the dark side and being fully Enic out. I'm not partisan, and certainly wish no one ill will, but it's such a monumental fuck up that I'll struggle to see otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom