Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lithuania manager Edgaras Jankauskas praised England and Tottenham striker Harry Kane, who has scored 14 goals in his past nine games for club and country. Asked how he would stop the 24-year-old, Jankauskas joked: "The first plan would be to not let him into the stadium."

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

It's perfectly normal for somebody to TM their own name? Not where I'm from.
Harry Kane is a celebrity. Celebrities tend to be used in advertising campaigns and other promotional gigs.

If Harry trademarks his name, he can't be used in such campaigns without his say so/without getting paid.

Winner winner, chicken dinner

First time I saw him, he spat on himself. Now he’s on the Balon d’Or shortlist. Amazing!

First time I saw Harry was when he was playing for Norwich against Doncaster in the league cup just over 5 years ago. Made the assist for the only goal of the match then got injured which I think brought about the end of his loan spell. I was sat right behind the goal when he did it just in front of us.

First time I saw Harry was when he was playing for Norwich against Doncaster in the league cup just over 5 years ago. Made the assist for the only goal of the match then got injured which I think brought about the end of his loan spell. I was sat right behind the goal when he did it just in front of us.
Did you see this coming? I didn’t.

Bloody well done Harry. What a player, what a man. His dedication, industry and honesty are clear for all to see and he truly deserves to be recognised amongst the very best. No one saw this coming, except for Harry himself maybe, who has just kept believing and working hard all these years. Here's to many more accolades and smashed records to come for him in the future.

Back
Top Bottom