Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't think Archibald (for example) is more of a legend than Kane?
No.
Kane has been phenomenal. Guy outscored Messi and Ronaldo in a calendar year. Many years of top class output too.
Only arguments against Kane would be that he hasn't won anything but that's retarded as many shit players can win cups due to their teammmates. Individually he's been world class for a long while now.

Will honestly give up with this club if we allow him to leave. I could totally understand it if we were a club in midtable like the 90s, but if Levy and CO allow this to happen, I will never forgive the bastards. They have already allowed the club to decline like it has through lack of investment, this would be the icing on the cake.

No.
Kane has been phenomenal. Guy outscored Messi and Ronaldo in a calendar year. Many years of top class output too.
Only arguments against Kane would be that he hasn't won anything but that's retarded as many shit players can win cups due to their teammmates. Individually he's been world class for a long while now.
Our definitions of world class are vastly different, so I will leave you to it.

Edit meant - Legend.

Last edited:
Will honestly give up with this club if we allow him to leave. I could totally understand it if we were a club in midtable like the 90s, but if Levy and CO allow this to happen, I will never forgive the bastards. They have already allowed the club to decline like it has through lack of investment, this would be the icing on the cake.

On the other hand, if there really isn't any money to spend, would you rather we turned down insane money, he stayed and never really hit the heights again as we drop back to mid table?

I agree that Kane may leave in the future, but the thought that he would leave this season is what I don’t get.

Covid-19 and a new manager, I just don’t see it.

I agree. Plus it’s nothing different than what he’s said in the past. I would however be amazed if he was here after the end of next season unless we challenge in some way and win something.

He also says he thinks the season should be voided. I wonder which will get more reaction from the media.

I agree. Plus it’s nothing different than what he’s said in the past. I would however be amazed if he was here after the end of next season unless we challenge in some way and win something.

He also says he thinks the season should be voided. I wonder which will get more reaction from the media.
If not finished by the end of June...

It's up to Levy now, and he will do what he always does. Show a lack of ambition, and grab as much cash as possible from selling Harry, so he can try to invest some of it and find a decent manager in the process to still be in contention for top 4, but never in contention for anything special. It happened with Berba and Keane leaving with Redknapp coming in, Bale and Modric leaving with Poch coming in, and it will happen with Kane and possibly Son/Lo Celso leaving...

Back
Top Bottom