Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so since Enic and Levy took over our club, they tried English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Argentinian, Portuguese, Italian managers. It's time for a German.

No sweat Jules, she ain't all that.

Plenty of nice girls in whatever the new version of Rudolphs is.
He'll be spoilt for choice in the irish centre.
backing up homer simpson GIF

I am so excited, nagelsmann is coming. Cannot wait. He is world class and will have us playing exciting football. All the top managers still want to manage spurs. He would have won the champions league with bayern. He can take us to greatness again. I now demand him over de zerbi. I want him in straight away. We need to get this deal done in the next week.

I am so excited, nagelsmann is coming. Cannot wait. He is world class and will have us playing exciting football. All the top managers still want to manage spurs. He would have won the champions league with bayern. He can take us to greatness again. I now demand him over de zerbi. I want him in straight away. We need to get this deal done in the next week.
I can't figure out if you're really old or really young. I can usually tell but you could be 13 or 81

I can't figure out if you're really old or really young. I can usually tell but you could be 13 or 81
Listen, I have been supporting spurs for 61 years from the first day I was born. Have you heard of GDPR. I do not need to disclose my age to you if I do not want. How old are you by the way? I could do a spurs quiz with you and I bet I can outsmart you on the history of spurs. Ask me anything so do not come and attack me like this calling me a 13 year old or put 20 years onto my age.

When are all our players back ? We play Everton on the 3rd April a Monday. Some of the international matches stretch into Tuesday for Argentina and S. Korea for example.

Would it be expected that Conte is back at the training ground this Monday ?

When are all our players back ? We play Everton on the 3rd April a Monday. Some of the international matches stretch into Tuesday for Argentina and S. Korea for example.

Would it be expected that Conte is back at the training ground this Monday ?
I rang up to talksport the other day and had an argument with that idiot Simon Jordan as I was furious with conte. He blames conte but I do not like Simon Jordan tone towards me. He is a patronising arrogant man. He is not allowed back at the training ground. He should just quit.

Do Spurs fans really believe things will improve with Nagelsmann or whoever is the next manager?

Levy is the common denominator.
things will improve in a short period, then at the first difficulties, when the pressure will be higher, we'll melt like snow in the sun and the same fans that today are praising Naglesmann tomorrow will call him German fraud, buck teeth etc.

Listen, I have been supporting spurs for 61 years from the first day I was born. Have you heard of GDPR. I do not need to disclose my age to you if I do not want. How old are you by the way? I could do a spurs quiz with you and I bet I can outsmart you on the history of spurs. Ask me anything so do not come and attack me like this calling me a 13 year old or put 20 years onto my age.
So closer to 81 than 13 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom