Hashtag Levy Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought it was brilliant and spot on myself...
larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

I read the first paragraph and got bored

Would suggest you read all of it's, it's an article having a go at the Levy outers and the loud minority who are anti ENIC on social media especially who are not able to let go of the past in a time where the club now are very much on the up.

A lot of points I touched on before about the protestors being internet gangsters for example.

Would suggest you read all of it's, it's an article having a go at the Levy outers and the loud minority who are anti ENIC on social media especially who are not able to let go of the past in a time where the club now are very much on the up.

A lot of points I touched on before about the protestors being internet gangsters for example.

The fact you love it so much is proof that it's a load of sycophantic nonsense in itself. You & the author need to spend some time with your heads outside of Levy's ass, you can't see anything beyond being a suck up.

I know it is

That's why I couldn't be arsed to read it

Read enough apologist bollocks on here already

We’ve been on the up for the past 20 years. No clubs progress would be smooth but we have made unbelievable progress. That was not our god-given right. It’s thanks to good leadership.

Of course the owners have not got every decision right but you’ve got to be pretty emotionally and intellectually stunted to hold anyone to that standard over two decades. Which explains why people on social média are more anti-Enic or Levy than real life.

Back
Top Bottom