Have we fucked up big time?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Raitei said:
Thelonious said:
cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

I hate to shatter dreams, but I don't think that Lion is hugging that Zebra!!

S.L.R said:
Blanchflower said:
What, the man that said this?

“Frankly, I wouldn’t swap England’s front six for any at this tournament – including Spain’s."

He'd send the '66 squad out now if he could, wouldn't he? Senile? In a coffin? No problem, they're all top, top lads.

'Bobby Moore, salt of the earth, proper East-End, never ever could he have stolen that bracelet'

I think Simba is just startled that his subjects love him so. The zorse is into it. Simba is growing into it. Learning to love.

Or maybe the Lion King only does Christian side hugs:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZw[/youtube]

gilzean said:
We would have had to seek a new Manager anyway.......if woy...hadn,t got the England job..

so how have we loved up?

there is a manager transfer window and Levy is waiting till the last minute before getting his man

Back
Top Bottom