Have you seen this...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After a heated discussion with a copper whereby I pretty much told him it wouldnt stand up in a court of law or that the CPS wouldn't charge them anyway I was told by him that "3 people are due in court soon"

So, if anyone knows who these 3 are, bring them on here for discussion please!

Were you the guy that was going off on one of them right outside the Block 35 entrance for most of half-time? The one everyone was crowded around?

I've almost always got a bottle of water with me in my sling bag and all I do is put it at the bottom of the smaller zipped section. They never ever check it. Only ever the main part of the bag. In fact, at one of the 1882 games where we had met at Dirty Dicks beforehand and bought beers on for the journey to the Lane there was one leftover that was in my bag and I had forgotten about. They didn't even bother to check my bag that day so I unwittingly smuggled booze in and out of the stadium.

Same poor checking of the bags last night yet, ironically, there was some overzealous body frisking going on. Still, I wasn't complaining since my steward was a youngish lady.

Smokey got laid! (It counts mate.)

:crouch:

Back
Top Bottom