Haven't we learnt yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Just seen N17 Club post this on twitter..

9tivkPN.png

I fucking hate these t-shirts/logos.

Fuckin hell, we turned BAYERN Spursey when we needed their help the most... What chance we got relying on Hull??
Face it people, we had our chance to do something about this happening back in January....
and we royally fucked it up!

Fuckin hell, we turned BAYERN Spursey when we needed their help the most... What chance we got relying on Hull??
Face it people, we had our chance to do something about this happening back in January....
and we royally fucked it up!

Yup, should be us in that final, that's what makes it more painful

In the Paxton upper for last game of last season someone had got a professionally-made Newcastle banner made up. Absolutely horrible. If you're going to get a banner made, get a Spurs one.

Yup, should be us in that final, that's what makes it more painful

I wouldn't go THAT far... As I doubt we'd have got past BOTH Liverpool AND Everton, but at least we had an opportunity to put ArseAnal out right at the start of this... Which we missed!

I'm not going to start jumping on the Hull thing...
...but Livermore is a Yiddo and I'm sure he'll bust his bollocks to stop the scum.

it's like that whole crowd 'ade salute' that some gringy foreign fuck from iceland came up with, fucking stop it, we're now selling shirts with it on and competitions for 'adesalute', no wonder we get called cringy by other fans, it's fucking embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom