Help a fellow Spur in need! Quick 2 minute survey.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done...a heads up, question 8, and you may have means this, but bi-weekly means twice a week not twice a month....if that's what you meant I will crawl back under my rock...

Done...a heads up, question 8, and you may have means this, but bi-weekly means twice a week not twice a month....if that's what you meant I will crawl back under my rock...

It's ok you can remain outside your rock. I meant fortnightly. Serves me right for trying to be clever.

Cheers to everyone that's filled it out. I've had a brilliant response and the information is really helpful :)

Up the Spurs

bi-weekly can mean both. It's kinda annoying. It tends to be twice a week in the UK for often than not though.

Use either fortnightly or twice-weekly depending on which you want.

richard-dunne-300x204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom