HELP - The Hotspot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ME_MY_I_THE_EXTRAORDINARY_MAN.jpg

Knew i'd seen him before fuck knows what makes him a spokesman considering he clearly isn't much of a fan.

Doesn't bug me as much as it should (probably because it's Christmas, next vid I'll probably go in) for me it's more a case of frustrating. We've got some incredibly clued up fans out there doing their blogs and podcasts and are either still under the radar or have had to work damned hard to get noticed. This guy has got connections so will no doubt become our version of that "Cookie" Christmas jumper wearing gimp on :goonermong:TV and get all the "youtube" generation of Spurs fans with minimal fuss

Fucking shit. Tacky, prawn sandwich brigade shite, that reminds me of some cack docu-soap style documentary about a beef between Madonna and Phil Collins on E! television or something.

Fake fanatism...pathetic.

I stopped after hearing sholdaodo and adebeeyore not being in the 4-3-3-1. Like really.
:soldadowtf::adeohshit:

Could be a lot worse.
It's sad though that he hasn't even thought to come up with an opinion or any insight beyond anything he's seen on sky sports or read elsewhere,

I love that social media allows anyone to broadcast now, but unfortunately the side effect is a bunch of very poor content masked by popularity. But like match of the day really!

Back
Top Bottom