Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really didn't think he had it in him to play that way on the wing again. What a performance! So glad to be proven wrong about it. We have so many options and so much flexibility in our attack now. Long may it continue!

It’s a disaster isn’t it?

It feels like we are all burying our heads in the sand at this point that it is going to happen.

He will miss the later games for sure, S Korea are going to win Asia Cup most likely.

I guess we either need a game-changing transfer or a way to win without him. The issue with the 2nd one is that he's our captain so probably playing every available minute until he goes.

Pmsl brennan and kulu are like this
0_Simon-Cowell-and-Jackie-St-Clair-pictured-leaving-the-Arts-Club.jpg

I'm to happy to give a fuck. I could I explain but I just don't care. We won son played a blinder yesterday was a great day. You'll never get it because you're not a proper spurs fan.
Ahhh, the old "You don't agree with my internet opinion so therefore you're not a proper spurs fan" argument.

Only a 6.5/10 post though. You should have called Dogecoin Dogecoin a Woolwich fan.

An "End of" wouldn't have gone amiss either.

He will miss the later games for sure, S Korea are going to win Asia Cup most likely.

I guess we either need a game-changing transfer or a way to win without him. The issue with the 2nd one is that he's our captain so probably playing every available minute until he goes.
Think Japan are a better team than South Korea at this time, but South Korea should really get to the semi finals at least you would imagine.

Back
Top Bottom