Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I felt he could still do a job centrally due to his elite finishing and good movement, but I feared his days on the left were numbered. On the basis of that performance he’s still one of the best wingers in the league, absolutely immense performance. Glad he got a goal to cap off his best all round display of the season.

He should stay upfront in matches like today. But in matches like the previous one where they park the bus, he should move to the side imo. He gets 0 chances to shoot, esp without any players like Maddison who can make creative chances.

Son vs Trippier crossing to striker Udogie for a tap in is pure Angeball. Need to see more of that shit.

Some fans are just thick and know nothing about football. Son is our best and most important player, by a country mile.
He's great but several players are better than him overall. Top of the list for me is Maddison, then Vicario.

I agree it's hard to find a forward of Son's quality, we're very lucky to have him, even more so because of his character.

We really dont have any other player in this team that can go one on one and down to the bye line and put in an actual cross or accurate pass to feed the attacking players, only SON and he was great at this today.

We have so badly miss this type of play, especially now with all our attacking flair and pace attacks under Ange, tis element is badly missing adn if we can add this most games we will score so many goals and take advantage of our dominating play. We badly missed tis type of play in the Scum Ham Utd match. Kulu is a one trick pong cuts in on to his , we lose advantage of the attack and he is unable to cross of make the final pass.

Loved is Pen too

Ignore him... He's a toxic little Son fan-girl troll that doesn't actually support Spurs.
I just don't understand the mindset. All I basically said is I'm disappointed with his recent run of form and I want him to produce what he's capable of. How you can turn that in to hate is crazy. First and foremost I support spurs. I want us to win. If I see things that I feel are stopping us from winning games I say it. Absolutely delighted with how he played today anyway think it suited him 1 on 1 vs tripper today Absolutely fucking destroyed him.

I just don't understand the mindset. All I basically said is I'm disappointed with his recent run of form and I want him to produce what he's capable of. How you can turn that in to hate is crazy. First and foremost I support spurs. I want us to win. If I see things that I feel are stopping us from winning games I say it. Absolutely delighted with how he played today anyway think it suited him 1 on 1 vs tripper today Absolutely fucking destroyed him.

:ange-lol: sure you are. You are nothing but a bandwagoner.

Not a premier league striker. Never has been never will be..
I don't think old sonny is coming back. I don't know wtf has happened to him but he's not doing what makes him great anymore.

Back
Top Bottom