Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People are seriously complaining about Son?! who is 3rd in the league in Goals (from 14th xG) and 7th in the League in Chances Created - 10th in xA (3.6xA).

9 goals in 12 games as a No 9 so far while carrying various knocks. Son is the least of our problems. We all need Madders back.

He was making some nice curling runs against West Ham but no one could get him the ball.

People are seriously complaining about Son?! who is 3rd in the league in Goals (from 14th xG) and 7th in the League in Chances Created - 10th in xA (3.6xA).

9 goals in 12 games as a No 9 so far while carrying various knocks. Son is the least of our problems. We all need Madders back.

He was making some nice curling runs against West Ham but no one could get him the ball.

Since Palace the only other game he's done anything is the City game. That's 5 or 6 games of fuck all.

Since Palace the only other game he's done anything is the City game. That's 5 or 6 games of fuck all.

Maybe becsuse the team is in bad form, I dunno...and it's co-incided with the loss of Maddison, so what do you reckon...

In this bad run I don't recall him missing too many chances because he's rarely had any chances

Son is the best striker we are going to get for the time being, all this talk about getting another striker in, he's not going to be better than Son so you can stop dreaming.

Ya'll been spoiled by Kane.

Maybe becsuse the team is in bad form, I dunno...and it's co-incided with the loss of Maddison, so what do you reckon...

In this bad run I don't recall him missing too many chances because he's rarely had any chances

Son is the best striker we are going to get for the time being, all this talk about getting another striker in, he's not going to be better than Son so you can stop dreaming.

Ya'll been spoiled by Kane.
He's always been like this. Great for 8 games shit for 6. When He's on it there's nobody better but when he's off may as well not even be in the squad.

We need to be fair to him, he's been down since Maddison has been out the team, he can't do everything by himself.
He needs to take on some of the responsibility. Now kane has gone he is effectively the only one that can do something like what elliot did for Liverpool yesterday. He needs to be intelligent enough to find the space to be able to get the shots off. He's not one footed he can work it either way and we know he is more than capable from outside of the box. I expect him as captain to step up more than ever now and lead by example.

He needs to take on some of the responsibility. Now kane has gone he is effectively the only one that can do something like what elliot did for Liverpool yesterday. He needs to be intelligent enough to find the space to be able to get the shots off. He's not one footed he can work it either way and we know he is more than capable from outside of the box. I expect him as captain to step up more than ever now and lead by example.

Well then let's hope Newcastle go down to 10 men against us and give him all the space in the world then eh?

Here's hoping.

Against villa he had a hat trick ruled out, twice because the player releasing the ball took too long to pass it, against City Gil should have rolled him in but fucked up the pass

He's finding the space but his team mates are letting him down hence why he needs a player like Maddison to find his runs.

Back
Top Bottom