Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So much....everything.

AWARENESS!!!!!!

What is it going to be like watching a player that is aware of other players in the box? I may change the channel thinking I'm watching Swansea by mistake if he does all that shit.
Koreans are not famed for their egos. Respect for elders and superiors is very strongly ingrained into their culture.

So I expect he'll quickly become one of Pochettino's favorites.

Feeling about what? Do you honestly think I'm that sad to be annoyed at being proven wrong on an Internet forum? I'm passionate a spurs fan as anyone on here and I'm over the moon we have signed this guy. That being said no one can excuse starting the season with 1 striker.
I was just worried that the crow you ate for breakfast isn't sitting very well.

A very warm welcome from the n17troops n17troops
7df90e87995c074964f1108ac1dacbc7a6fa4d9002b1cc42e135ba149a872f7a.jpg

Called you out? Don't even know who you are :chadliwtf:
I don't talk too much on here anymore. I liked it a few years ago when I didn't have an account and things were so much funnier. Reading TED's posts were priceless. Now people are just desperate for likes and having arguments in every thread. Anyways. :)

Back
Top Bottom