Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win win.

If he´s crap, we "cant afford good players"....£22M, whatever. Cant compete.

If he´s good, we mould him into a 200 grand a week player then sell him on for £40M. Still broke. Still cant compete.

The futures bright, the futures Lillywhite (with red on it)

All aboard the hype train.

trainoverload.jpg

What could possibly go wrong? :unsure:

Let's just hope he gets decent time against Sunderland and can get the first-game nerves over with. Perhaps Poch will start him against Qarabag?

All aboard the hype train.

trainoverload.jpg

What could possibly go wrong? :unsure:

Let's just hope he gets decent time against Sunderland and can get the first-game nerves over with. Perhaps Poch will start him against Qarabag?

Pic lol, I fully understand where you coming from. I get plenty of that at home though being safe, Can I say Son scores 2 and takes it to the galaxy? lol

Last edited:
Do you know the one I mean ? When he played a two yard pass too walker but over hit it out of play , could of been on Nick Hancock blooper reel If Nick Hancock still did blooper reels.

Oh I thought you meant the one he shorted a bit. Yeah we had that one too which happened in the corner corner trying something I am still not sure what it was about. I hoped for a better impact for Son today similar to what Marshal had, it just wasn't. But more importantly club got 3. Like Son tweeted he can play better. By City match we should see better from him.

His shooting was off (typical Spurs curse) but his positioning was fantastic.

One thing I was worried about happened: he left Dier horribly exposed off the ball unlike Dembele, but Dier handled his business.

If he left Dier isolated vs any other team, that could have been different. So perhaps Mason should be in the final third with Son in the middle.

His shooting was off (typical Spurs curse) but his positioning was fantastic.

One thing I was worried about happened: he left Dier horribly exposed off the ball unlike Dembele, but Dier handled his business.

If he left Dier isolated vs any other team, that could have been different. So perhaps Mason should be in the final third with Son in the middle.

Son's main weaknesses are first touch and positioning.. and he showed them again today.. He barely got passes from his teammates because of his terrible positioning.

He was awful today, but seriously, let's give him some time to settle. If he needed a few months to get used to a new team in Leverkusen, he will need more for a new league. Once he does, he will start shining.

Also, it seemed like the manager was testing Son with Eriksen's role.. and it clearly did not work. Son does not play that kind of role.

Anyone expecting a player with high passing ability haven't been paying attention. He's all about blistering pace, dribbling and shooting. As I mentioned on page 1 (I think) that means playing the ball to him in space early enough that he can run at defenders.

Had a good Free Kick, but he kept being on the inside when he was supposed to stay outside. Also looked very uncomfortable today, hopefully he gets used to the league soon.

Back
Top Bottom