Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was bad yesterday especially in the first half. I don't mind his selfishness in shooting positions because it tends to pay off. Problem is he has a tendency to lose his head for 15-20mins in a match, after their second goal, every time the ball was at his feet he was losing possession trying to force things to happen.

Amazing player but he's got to put more patience in his game.

He was bad yesterday especially in the first half. I don't mind his selfishness in shooting positions because it tends to pay off. Problem is he has a tendency to lose his head for 15-20mins in a match, after their second goal, every time the ball was at his feet he was losing possession trying to force things to happen.

Amazing player but he's got to put more patience in his game.

He still has a tendency to do that but he’s a lot better at letting the game flow than before. But I agree, he does have a tendency to force things when it’s not going right.

Son as a left wing-back? LOL

tottenhams_son_heungmin_fouls_chelseas_victor_moses_for_a_penalt_472279.jpg

This guy is 100% trolling. Joined the forum last Friday. Hmm.
:llorishowudoin:

I don't think Mourinho has any intention of making Son a left wing back any time soon, he's not got that Poch kind of daftness, but Son's pressing is piss poor and generally without the ball he's a fucking limp biscuit.

I don't think Mourinho has any intention of making Son a left wing back any time soon, he's not got that Poch kind of daftness, but Son's pressing is piss poor and generally without the ball he's a fucking limp biscuit.

I agree. So, i think Mou will sell Son. Mou doesnt like a player without pressing ability. We should buy a player having good pressing skill with money obtained by selling Son.

I agree. So, i think Mou will sell Son. Mou doesnt like a player without pressing ability. We should buy a player having good pressing skill with money obtained by selling Son.

I don't know about that, on Tuesday Moura's pressing and tracking back was even worse, which is why Mourinho hooked him. Son is our second most productive player goals wise, so I think Mourinho might try and work with him before flogging him.

I don't know about that, on Tuesday Moura's pressing and tracking back was even worse, which is why Mourinho hooked him. Son is our second most productive player goals wise, so I think Mourinho might try and work with him before flogging him.

Mou seems not to expect pressing from Moura. Mou gave an attacking role to Moura more than Son. Maybe Mou thinks Moura is better than Son as an attacker. So, we need to sell Son. One of Son and Moura should do pressing and Son doesnt have good pressing skill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom