Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10621342.gif

"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Heung-Min Son:"

What is the point of this nobody, absolutely no one, etc before the actual content. Its such nonsense. Ive see this crap on lots of youtube comments as well. Why do people write this?

Its use is meant to signify that "nobody / absolutely no one / not a single soul" has asked for a thing to exist or happen. So, in this context, they're suggesting that no one asked for Sonny to lead a one-man counter attack from 80 yards out and score a blinder goal, but he's only gone and bloody-well done it.

...Because he's a god among mere mortals, and we should be thankful.

Its use is meant to signify that "nobody / absolutely no one / not a single soul" has asked for a thing to exist or happen. So, in this context, they're suggesting that no one asked for Sonny to lead a one-man counter attack from 80 yards out and score a blinder goal, but he's only gone and bloody-well done it.

...Because he's a god among mere mortals, and we should be thankful.
Get what you mean mate. Its just structured in such a weird way and also nobody, no one, not a single soul etc means the same thing anyway. Its like..get to the fucking point already.

Also, love Sonny. One of my 5 favorite footballers ever.

Luvf

CL
I know you are here because you are a Son fanboy rather than a Spurs fan, but you are totally embarrassing yourself and the place in general with this statement alone.

Where is "the place" ?
Can I ask? Or would that be out of order in some sort as well?

Last edited:

Eskimo

'you middle class out of touch cunt!'
Someone’s scoring my lord
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Oh lord Heung-Min Son

he’s better than a nice one
Notice on the Korean commentary he's called Son Heung-Min

"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

What is the point of this nobody, absolutely no one, etc before the actual content. Its such nonsense. Ive see this crap on lots of youtube comments as well. Why do people write this?

I think it’s a young person thing - like Instagram or knife crime

Last edited:
"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

I loathe that as well. I think it means Son did it without being asked to.
But that type of phrase boils my piss for some reason.

Top Bottom