Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If and when Son ever leaves just don't forget to make a goodbye post here. Don't just sink into the night and dissapear.

I think I ve said this a few times here before.
When Son leaves that's when you will see many many posts of my candid opinion on what the hell is really wrong here. But the fantastic treat might have to wait now since Son signed for longer. Or maybe never if the team ends up winning anything.

I am with Son because he talks about winning as a team all the time and he does what he says. I am with the new manager as well I think because he talks a lot about doing it as a team.

Just never quite was with Kane as much as the most here because I saw lots of counter productivity for the team while he focused more on his golden boot run every season than for the good of the Club

Don't need to take out on me because I was right all along about baby Kane and your egos hurt and can't wank like before

Needs to be more decisive and clinical with his opportunities
Should have had a goal today

EDIT: Looks like he was playing with an injury hence maybe why he was taken out early - confirmed by Nuno

Last edited:
Greatest ever foreign signing? (including ability, loyalty, and positive affect on the club's profile) Only Ardilles is close in my opinion.
Don't underestimate the effect the great Rafael Van Der Vaart had on our team. All over very quickly but what a ride when it happened

Id rather just say Son is our best foreign player since VDV, probably disrespecting our captain Lloris a bit aswell.

For pure talent Modric would have to be up there aswell.

Son is incredible though just everything you could ask from a player and he's for the big games. Always scores against the top teams.

Today’s match is an interesting case study for Son.

if Kane plays the exact same match that son does today, we probably think a bit better of him. Why? Because he would have taken and converted the penalty.

but, because dele takes the penalty, Son doesn’t get that credit as the goal scorer.

I think it’s obvious we still need a striker, but when we talk about Son having some bad stretches, the fact that he isn’t taking penalties (or at least didn’t today), weighs on it.

It was surprising the guy who's been out of form for the past 3 years took the penalty over him.

There was a report of him having an issue with his hamstring before the game and then he went off early so it is quite possible he didn't want to take it with him not being at 100%, especially that early in the game when he hadn't had a ton of time to see how it was feeling.

Back
Top Bottom