Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Underwhelming. Here's hoping that Poch can still salvage him. He's on target to become Holtby mkII.

I think he's a mix between Soldado and Lamela year 1.

Not looking good for Son. He's def one of Poch's picks though. I remember Poch joking with him about not joining Southampton.

I think he's a mix between Soldado and Lamela year 1.

Not looking good for Son. He's def one of Poch's picks though. I remember Poch joking with him about not joining Southampton.
No...
His performances for us in his first year were faaaaaar better than nogoaldado and lamela in their first season (although lamela was handicapped by AVB who clearly didnt rate him). I actually think people are overreacting in how 'bad' he was last season to be honest (personally i thought he was pretty decent).

No...
His performances for us in his first year were faaaaaar better than nogoaldado and lamela in their first season (although lamela was handicapped by AVB who clearly didnt rate him). I actually think people are overreacting in how 'bad' he was last season to be honest (personally i thought he was pretty decent).

He started pretty brightly i thought and I can only imagine he is lacking confidence after picking up an injury and finding it harder to break into the team than any of us could have imagined. I hope it's the lack of confidence and not the injury though. Would be awful if he did a Torres so young.

Perhaps he's talking about the Newcastle game, when everybody stopped trying.

Song gets strung up for his end of season appearances after missing half a season even though every member of the team was embarrassing.

people like to bang on about how our recruitment system nurtures talent etc but then sound like a bunch of Chelsea <removed>s when a player hasn't made an immediate impact. if we want to develop talent a lot of players won't

Song gets strung up for his end of season appearances after missing half a season even though every member of the team was embarrassing.

people like to bang on about how our recruitment system nurtures talent etc but then sound like a bunch of Chelsea <removed>s when a player hasn't made an immediate impact. if we want to develop talent a lot of players won't

Personally I don't see Son as having had a bad season, especially before he picked up that injury. Before his injury he looked bright and dangerous. He reminded me a lot of Townsend, but with much more ability than Townsend, as evidenced by the fact he already has more goals for us than Townsend. The unprecedented rise of Dele will have hindered Son's progression greatly though as he now has to displace either Dele or Eriksen in the squad. The original plan would have been Son left, Lamela right and Eriksen back to his natural position in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom