Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess you can say it's both. Asian parents are absolutely fucked in the head when it comes to expectations/demands on their children. It's also important to constantly display actions/words of humility.

Another day, another stupid comment from you that could be construed as racist.

First you generalised Muslims everywhere, now it’s Asians.

Whose next on your hit list?

It's the society, not the parents. Also, you can't really compete with other kids if you don't go to Hagwon. Most kids go to Hagwon on their own, not because they are forced to by their parents.. Don't talk as if you know shit when you don't.. Have you even lived in South Korea? I lived my entire childhood there so I know what I am talking about.

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Working on a song to Summer Nights (Sonny Nights) from Grease but only got this so far...

#Score some more, score some more,
But you won't get the votes
Score some more, score some more,
The PFA are scrotes! #
This is great - really innovative. Only problem is I now have a mental image of Sonny dressed as Olivia Newton-John (blonde curls and ciggy included). Do I need help or is this where my cultural diet of K-pop ends up?

The fucking disrespect for Son and Kane

I've found the existence of Tottenham Hotspur to be an inconvenience for ESPN FC. They want to get away with covering just 4 teams in the PL if they can.

The sooner we sell our best players and accept mediocrity, the better in their minds.

I wrote a more exensive reply to your conspiracy bullshit a couple of posts back..... Let me know if you'd like me to re-post it......

If it's a genuine discussion you want then get a grip; stop with the straw-manning, paranoid bullshit and divisive Kane/Son guff and stick to the footballing elements.

Sonny is fucking quality; he deserves better than this toxic, shitty sideshow

Sonny is fucking quality; he deserves better than this toxic, shitty sideshow

Ehrr would this be like a convict saying we deserve justice? Or declaring born again Christian?

Back
Top Bottom