Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His reaction to the Juve came pretty much confirmed my love for the guy even before today !:sonlol::sonlol:
He seemed to have taken Wednesday particularity badly..m
The fact he came back with the performance (and goals) he did today, speaks VOLUMES about his character.

What a way to make a statement of intent!

He just needs how to react when someone kicks him, I mean he could've been got a penalty (in the 2nd half) if he reacted like Suarez for example.. Dele has this technique how to fall down and convince the referee but unfortunately the reputation of him here would not help him. The same happened to Son in Juventus game when Barzagli stepped on him (just imagine if he was Alba or Suarez, how they will react). Son is honest and straight in his play and this doesn't help thesedays.
Second criteria I wish he improves in is the team play, sometimes he looks selfish and wants to shoot even if the angle was closed.
Other than that he is AMAZING player.
Love him.
(sorry for bad english)

tumblr_m7j5oteoMt1r5fie0.gif

Give that man a top wage. Absolute class. Was great last season when Kane got injured and is in the form of his life and will be the main man if Kane is out (hopefully kane isn't and we have both of these legends playing the rest of the season together....and beyond)

Gotta be a shoe-in for Spurs player of the season, surely?

It is between Vertonghen, Kane or Son.

With Son and Vertonghen you just sense that they are content. On Kane I am not so sure, even though he has not said anything to the contrary.

I would vote for Vertonghen.

I think Son has carried our attacking potency for the last month but the Belgian has been superb all season..........so far.

Happy to hear our fans singing his name today. Need to do it more at Wembley. This guy is on fire. Can t wait for him to get a hat trick. Think he might do his special handshake with Poch then.

Never been in love with a player as much as I am right now with Sonny. Has so much passion, and it seems to matter that much more to him. It was everything about today's performance and the sheer joy he got from it. Long may it continue.:sonlol:

Happy to hear our fans singing his name today. Need to do it more at Wembley. This guy is on fire. Can t wait for him to get a hat trick. Think he might do his special handshake with Poch then.

I think he got a hat trick in Europe.

I was really happy when we signed him. We were linked with him a few seasons ago, so I started paying attention to his performances in Germany. I think he went three or four seasons in a row being in the top four scorers in the league, so he certainly has pedigree.

His attitude and effort is better than I ever hoped it would be, and he’s in the form of his life.

I think he got a hat trick in Europe.

I was really happy when we signed him. We were linked with him a few seasons ago, so I started paying attention to his performances in Germany. I think he went three or four seasons in a row being in the top four scorers in the league, so he certainly has pedigree.

His attitude and effort is better than I ever hoped it would be, and he’s in the form of his life.

He had two in Bundesliga and one in a league cup as a Spurs player. Just need to get one for EPL.

Back
Top Bottom